- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Furnished: Yes
- Holiday Licence: 12 Months
- Park ID: MUNNR01
- Front line sea-views
- Semi-vaulted ceiling throughout
- Two double bedrooms with en-suites and fitted wardrobes
- Colour co-ordinated sofa and curtains
- Designer parquet wooden flooring
- Fully fitted gloss kitchen with eye-level oven, four burner gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, dual washer/dryer and wine cooler
- Dining table including four chairs and coffee table
- Energy efficient A Rated boiler
- Built to British Standard 3632
We are situated in the coastal village of Mundesley, an outstanding area of natural beauty, and just a few hours away from London and Cambridge. Major investment has taken place over the past few years on the road networks, which has made North Norfolk even more accessible. The location still maintains its natural charm and beauty which is why everyone who visits wants to keep coming back.
Originally built in the 1930s, this Park was one of the first holiday camps on the North Norfolk coast. The holiday village has undergone major investment and now has luxury accommodation to include lodges, bungalows, cottages and barns. All of these are in a prime cliff top location, with the gorgeous beach only a 10-15 minute walk away and surrounded by countryside. This is also a dog friendly park and beach, some shops and cafes in the village and local pubs are too.